- A duly filled application form.
- Original training report issued by the institution, shows the commencement and completion of training period.
- Original and zerox copy of school leaving certificate/college leaving certificate/transfer certificate, as the case may be.
- Three passport size photos( 2"x 2") in Nurse's uniform with cap and duly stamped and signed in front by the principal or assigned authority, one of this photos should be attached to the application form.
- If you are married, a valid marriage registration certificate with a zerox copy should be produced including maiden name and married names.
- For Basic BSc Nursing candidate have to submit the original and zerox copies of degree certificate, pass certificate and mark lists.
- Candidate should produce copy of the general nursing registration and diploma certificate with renewal serial no and date in case of Registration of Midwifery for a Registered Nurse.
- Fee of Rs. 250/- for registration, Rs. 250/- for diploma, Rs. 80/- for postage plus Rs. 50/- for lamination packing and forwarding charges by DD or in cash if personally paid
Registration requirements for those who have registered with other state nursing council
- Above requirements from Nos 1-6
- Letter from INC stating that the institution was recognised during your training period.
- original registration of the training and registration and diploma /degree certificates with their two zerox copies each
- Affidavit of the training and registration should be made on rs.100/ stamp paper as per the specimen available in the council.
- Rs, 250 for each registration and rs 100 for poastage plus 50 for lamination fee by DD or in cash
- For submitting registration application candidate should present in person
- NOC from parent council , receipt is valid for an year only.