If you happened to loss your registration or diploma certificate, don't worry you can get a new one by applying to the concerned nursing council.
Requirements for obtaining duplicate copy of nursing registration or diploma certificate from Maharashtra Nursing Council
- Duly filled application form
- Complete page of news paper in which advertisement given on the missing of certificate, should be published in prescribed format given by the MNC. The add should contain the registration or diploma certificate number with date.
- An affidavit made before the court on Rs.100/- stamp paper, stating the loss of certificate. Should be prepared in the given format.
- Certificate from the head of the institution stating that the candidate has successfully completed the course from their institute.
- Copy of the complaint registered with nearest police station and a certificate from police department stating that the certificates are not traceable.
- Three passport size photos( 2"x 2") in Nurse's uniform with cap and duly stamped and signed in front by the principal or assigned authority. On the back side of the photo name of the candidate should be written clearly.
- Fee of Rs.250/- each towards the duplicate copy of the certificate and Rs.80/- postage fee by DD or in cash. DD should be taken in favor of "The Registrar, Maharashtra Nursing Council, Payable at Mumbai."
Specimen of affidavit, advertisement, reference letter and Police certificates
Please clink on link to view and download the application form.