In India, each state has its own state nursing council which deals with its candidates in providing and renewing their licence as a registered practitioner. Even though all the state nursing councils are attached with INC ( Indian Nursing Council) in India we don't have a single entity registration which allows to work anywhere in India. For that you should get a reciprocal registration with the concerned state nursing council where you wish to work.In this article we discuss about getting registration from Chhattisgarh Nursing Council, and i have attached a copy of registration application form from which you can extract the information.
Requirements for Chhattisgarh Nurses Council Registration
- The form must be forwarded by the Head of Training Centre after verification of the Training period under his/her signature & Seal.
- The period of Training must be complete in each case otherwise form will be cancelled.
- Each application form must be accompanied by 4 passport size photographs uniform of the applicant duly attested by a Gazette Officer, the photo should pasted on the form.
- The amount of the fees sent directly by Online payment visit website www.cgnrc.org
- A fine of Rs, 100/- will be charge if form is presented after three month of declaration of result of examination.
- M. Sc. Nursing (1st& 2 year mark sheet, Provisional certificate, Course completion, Domicile, 10th & 12 mark sheet all doc. attested)
- B. Sc. Nursing (1st to 4th year mark sheet, Provisional certificate, Course completion, Domicile, 10th & 12th mark sheet all doc. attested)
- Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing (1st to 2nd year mark sheet, Provisional certificate, Course completion, Domicile, 10th & 12th mark sheet all doc. attested)
- Diploma in General Nursing (1st to 3rd year + internship mark sheet Course completion, Domicile, 10th & 12th mark sheet all doc. attested)
- Qualification Certificate of Auxiliary Nurse- Midwife (revise) (1st& 2nd year mark sheet, domicile, 10th& 12th mark sheet all doc. attested)
- Original copies of testimonials Name, Address & designations of testifying persons and date of issue of testimonial.
- Particulars regarding registration with the Chhattisgarh Nurses Registration Council of Raipur or with any other council.
- Name of Nurses council where previously Registered
- Category in which Registered such as Number & Date of Registration
RATE OF FEE FOR DIPLOMA AND REGISTRATION
- M.Sc.Nursing - Rs. 1500/-
- B.Sc. Nursing -Rs. 1000/-
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - Rs. 1000/-
- Diploma in General Nursing - Rs. 800/-
- Auxiliary Nurses - Midwifery - Rs. 500/-
- G.N.M - Rs. 800/-
- A.N.M - Rs. 500/-
Chhattisgarh Nurses Registration Council
Phone Number- +91-771-2227600
Chhattisgarh Nursing Council Registration - Application form
Please click on form to view and download application form.