MASS RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR NURSES TO UK NHS AND HSC TRUSTS. INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY. MORE DETAILS GIVEN BELOW.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
Mass recruitment drive for nurses to UK NHS and HSC Trusts. Rajab Manpower, an Indian Government approved overseas recruitment agency is inviting applications from nurses for perm jobs in UK. Opening in adult nursing role and also for Psychiatric nurses.
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
MASS RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR NURSES TO UK NHS AND HSC TRUSTS
1. IELTS/OET passer as NMC UK standards, or NMC language eligibility met nurses.
2. BSc or GNM Nurses (Male or Female)
3. Recently graduated or experienced
Currently Shortlisting towards:
1. Manchester Foundation Trust
2. Cambridge University Hospital NHS Trust
3. Western Sussex NHS Trusts
4. University Hospital Dorset
5. HSC Trusts, Northern Ireland
6. Bristol and Weston
7. Shrewsbury and Telford
8. Lancashire Teaching
9. East Lancashire
10. Solent NHS(mental health nurses)
11 Robert Jones & Agnus Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital
12. Nofolk and Suffolk
15. South Warwickshire
16. Leeds etc and many more to add in due course.
How to Apply
Interested candidates email your CV, IELTS/OET score info, NMC current status info to
Email : email@example.com
fill up the details on online form : Click Here
Check Out More Jobs:
- OMAN MOH STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- AIIMS NURSES VACANCY 2020
- STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN HOSNA MEDICAL CARE, RIYADH
- Dialysis Staff Nurse to Qatar - Apply Now
- Endoscopy Nurse For Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.