Arogyakeralam (NHM) Staff Nurse & Other Recruitment 2021- Palakkad. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply. More details given below.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
Arogyakeralam (NHM) Staff Nurse & Other Recruitment
National Health Mission was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020.. National Health Mission (NHM) has announced recruitment notification for Lab Technician, Physiotherapist, Junior Public Health Nurse(JPHN), Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Counselllor, Clinical Psychologist and Audiometric Assistant on contract basis under National Health Mission, Palakkad District office. From 14th-05-2021 to 28th-05-2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Arogyakeralam Recruitment through online mode..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply. More details given below.
Palakkad, or Palghat, is a city in Kerala, a state in southwestern India. The 18th-century Palakkad Fort has sturdy battlements, a moat and a Hanuman temple on its grounds. North, on the Kalpathy River, the 15th-century Viswanatha Swamy Temple is the main venue of the famous Ratholsavam chariot festival. Northeast, near Malampuzha Dam, the town of Malampuzha has a rock garden created from recycled materials.
Name of Post :
- Junior Public Health Nurse(JPHN)
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Clinical Psychologist
- Audiometric Assistant
Number of Vacancies :
- Not Mentioned
Job Location :
- Palakkad, Kerala
- Arogyakeralam Palakkad
Qualification :Junior Public Health Nurse(JPHN)
- SSLC | Must have passed JPHN course from Government / Government recognized institute (Auxiliary Nurse-Midwifery Training Course not less than 18 months) KNC (Kerala Nursing Council) Registration Mandatory
- GNM / BSc Nursing.
- KNC Registration is mandatory.
- Degree in B A.S.L.P / D.H.L.S.RCI Registration Compulsory
- 1 year working experience after qualification
- Postgraduate degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Preference will be given to those with M.Phil.
- RCI registration is preferred
- Experience is preferred
- Degree in Any Subject
- DCA/ PGDCA
- English / Malayalam (ISM) typewriting is preferred
- 50% marks for Pre-Degree Second Group or Plus Two Biology, Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc MLT) recognized by Government of Kerala or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from the Director of Medical Education (Government of Kerala) is the qualification
- B-Farm / D-Farm
- Pharmacist Council Registration Mandatory
Pay of Scale:
Mode of Application :
Age Limit :
- Below 40 yrs
Last Date for Apply:
- 28th May 2021
How to ApplyEligible candidates are directed to submit application to below mentioned Email address on or before 28/05/2021 at 5 PM.
other post : sent via email@example.com
Last Date for Apply : 28th May 2021
Check Out More Jobs:
- STAFF NURSES FOR SAUDI MOD
- NURSING TUTOR KERALA PSC JOB
- STAFF NURSE TO BAHRAIN
- AIIMS DELHI STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- COVID DUTY HYDERABAD