STAFF NURSE VACANCY BABA FARID UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCE - APPY ONLINE
Eligibility & Qualification:
1. Should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
2. Should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution.
3. Should possess a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University or institution.
4. Should also possess a Special Training Certificate in Neonatology or Fellowship and
5. Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council established under the Punjab Nurses Registration Act, 1932 (Punjab Act No. 1 of 1932) which may be amended from time to time.
Application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General (Rs.500/- for SC/BC of Punjab) will be paid through challan form which will be generated after filling of online application form
Date of Written Test: 24.04.2016 (Sunday)
No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the Written Test, etc.
Disclaimer:We are not a recruitment agency. We just share information about job vacancies in Central government, State government, private and international hospitals. Therefore, we are not responsible for the copyright, accuracy, compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate site owners. Don’t be a victim of cheating. Before Responding to Any Newspaper / Online - Job Recruitment Advertisement please confirm with NorkaRoots Visit:www.poeonline.gov.in
SUBSCRIBETO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest jobs to your inbox