Tree Top Hospital Maldives is a 188-bed multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital with service standards comparable to that of prevalent Hospitals in the South Asia and South East Asia Region. Among the services that will be provided by the Hospital include various medical disciplines including super specialty services and medical facilities including a state of the art laboratory and imaging center, dialysis center and a Health Screening Center targeted to provide services that will allow for diseases prevention and promote healthy lifestyle.
----------------------------------------------Also Know About
----------------------------------------------The hospital has vacancies for the following positions:
STAFF NURSE – RN with at least 3-5 years staff nurse experience in a tertiary hospital. General Ward, Labor and Delivery, Nursery, OR, CSSD, Surgical Day Care, CCU, HDU, NICU, ER, Primary Care, Endoscopy, Hemodialysis, Chemo Day Care, Blood Bank, Imaging, Cath Lab, Outpatient, Health Screening, Dental Clinic, Central Clinic.
CLINIC NURSE – RN with at least 3 years charge nurse experience in a tertiary hospital. General Ward, Labor and Delivery, Nursery, OR, CSSD, Surgical Day Care, CCU, HDU, NICU, ER, Primary Care, Endoscopy, Hemodialysis, Chemo Day Care, Imaging, Cath Lab, Outpatient, Health Screening, Dental Clinic, Central Clinic.
CHARGE NURSE – RN with at least 7 years charge nurse experience in a tertiary hospital.
HEAD NURSE – RN with at least 3 years head nurse experience in a tertiary hospital.
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a tertiary hospital with 100 bed capacity
- Not more than 6 months work gap
- IELTS with 5.5 OBS is a big advantage. Applicants without IELTS should be willing to take
- No placement fee
- Tax-free Monthly salary
- Twin sharing accommodation fully furnished
- Free utility up to USD 50 per month
- Free food while on duty
- Free Health Insurance
- Two (2) years contract
- 30 days annual leave
- 10 days family care leave
- Company mobile line – sim
- Roundtrip airfare provided
1. PRIORITY: Personally visit us at our Ortigas office together with hardcopies of your pertinent documents such as Updated CV, IELTS score, College Diploma, Transcript of Records with RLE, PRC ID photocopy front and back, PRC Board Certificate, PRC Board Rating, Certificates of Employment, reference letters and Passport photocopy; Walk-ins will be prioritized and fast-tracked!
2. Email your CV and IELTS result (if available) to [email protected]
3. Apply by submitting your Application Form to any of our Maldives vacancies at the Abba.ph Apply Online System (https://applicant.abba.ph/).
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. (POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE) was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
633-5175 / 637-0939 / 0920-9503581
www.abba.ph / [email protected]
If you have questions on this job opportunity or other inquiries, please contact Nissy Tolentino thru email [email protected] or call 6335175 / 6370939 / 09178948780.
Check Out More Jobs:
- NORKA ROOTS HIRING NURSES FOR Family Care Hospital, KSA
- GNM FEMALE Nurses required for Al Badri Polyclinic in Riyadh,through ODEPC
- NURSES REQUIRED FOR Musgrove Park Hospital IN UNITED KINGDOM
- SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITALS, KSA
- EMIRATES HOSPITAL LLC, U.A.E HIRING DOCTORS, NURSES.
- How Nurses can join in Indian Military Nursing Service.
For genuine and timely CENTRAL govt, STATE govt and ABROAD hospital staff nurse vacancy notifications hit a like at our facebook page viz www.facebook.com/world4nurses or join our fb group Nursesworld.com