- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
Assam is a state in northeastern India known for its wildlife, archeological sites and tea plantations. In the west, Guwahati, Assam’s largest city, features silk bazaars and the hilltop Kamakhya Temple. Umananda Temple sits on Peacock Island in the Brahmaputra river. The state capital, Dispur, is a suburb of Guwahati.
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Total No. of Posts:
- 06 posts
Name And No. of Posts :
- 1. Medical Officer – Field Duty - 04
- 2. Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) - 01
- 3. Medical Officer (Homeopathy) - 01
Age Limit :
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Candidates should have done MBBS, BHMS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Interview and Merit List .
- Rs. 75,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 72,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 55,000/- (Post 3) Per Month .
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.ongcindia.com. After Filling The application form, candidate must send soft copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Email Address before or on 15th November 2020.
Important Dates :
Closing Date to Submit Soft Copy of Application Form through Email Is : 15-11-2020.
Check Out More Jobs:
- MALDIVES MOH RECRUITMENT 2020 - APPLY TODAY
- MALE & FEMALE NURSES FOR OMAN MOH
- ROYAL OMAN POLICE (ROP) STAFF NURSE VACANCY 2020
- REQUIRED MALE AND FEMALE NURSES TO UK
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSES IN GERMANY
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.