Staff Nurses to NHS Trust Hospitals, United Kingdom. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply. More details given below.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
Require Staff Nurses (in all Adult specialties except OBG/Gynec ) to the following NHS Trusts through Global Learners Program. Staff Nurses having at least 6 months experience within the last 2 years (in any Adult Specialties other than OBG/Gynec) and have achieved required UK NMC approved scores in IELTS/OET can apply.More details given below.
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
Name of Hospitals:
- The Shrewsbury and Telford NHS Trusts
- Morecambe Bay NHS Trusts
- Worcestershire NHS Trusts (ICU / Theatre only)
- Wigan Wrightington and Leigh NHS Trusts
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Staff Nurses having at least 6 months experience within the last 2 years (in any Adult Specialties other than OBG/Gynec) and have achieved required UK NMC approved scores in IELTS/OET can apply
About Global Learners Program
Work, earn and live in England as part of the National Health Service.
The Global Learners Programme offers an exciting educational opportunity for nurses to work in the NHS. You will have the chance to enhance and add to your existing skills whilst working in the NHS. The programme is the only UK government accredited programme for overseas nurses to work in the NHS.
- Candidates need a minimum of Level 7 in reading, speaking and listening and 6.5 in writing in an IELTS test taken in the last 2 years or the minimum of grade B in reading, speaking and listening and a C+ in writing in an OET test taken in the last 2 years
- Evidence of recent clinical practice i.e. 6 months within the last 2 years
The benefits include
- Band 5 salary of £ 24,917 per annum on receipt of NMC PIN Number (More than 23 lakhs INR)
- Salary increases in the following years and within 3 years it reaches up to £30,000 per annum
- Access to education and training opportunities
- Air ticket to the UK
- 3 months accommodation on arrival
- Free food for first one week
- 35 days’ holiday (27 days paid annual leave plus 8 statutory public holidays)
- Visa allows for travel in and out of the UK
- 37.5 hours per week contract of employment Opportunity to work paid overtime/extra hours
- ODEPC reimburses the following expenses, before your travel to UK
- IELTS/OET Exam fee (one attempt)
- IELTS/OET Training fee (limited to INR 10000)
- CBT Exam Fee (GBP 83)
- NMC initial application fee (GBP 140)
- HEE/NHS bears the following expenses
- Visa Charges (Recouped from Nurses’ salary after NMC registration)
- CoS charges
- Air ticket
- First OSCE exam fee and conveyance fee
How to Apply:
RESISTER WITH ODEPC AND SEND CV, and IELTS/OET scoresheets to email@example.com for quick response.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Apply : Click Here
Last Date to Apply : 31 December, 2020
Check Out More Jobs:
- MALDIVES MOH RECRUITMENT 2020 - APPLY TODAY
- MALE & FEMALE NURSES FOR OMAN MOH
- ROYAL OMAN POLICE (ROP) STAFF NURSE VACANCY 2020
- REQUIRED MALE AND FEMALE NURSES TO UK
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSES IN GERMANY
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.