- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India's premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has sought applications for the posts of Staff Nurse, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Public Health Specialist and Assistant Director. Candidates willing and eligible to apply can apply for these posts through the official website of the Commission by December 3, 2020.
Farakka is a town, with a police station and a post office, not identified in 2011 census, in Farakka community development block in the Jangipur subdivision of the Murshidabad district in the state of West Bengal, India.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Name of Post:
- Staff Nurse - 02 post
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Scale of Pay:
- Level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-) .
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.25
- SC / ST / PH / Women: No Fee.
Last Date To Apply:
- December 3, 2020
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10 plus 2 Examination from a recognized Board or University and
- Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma / Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution.
- Registration with Indian / State Nursing Council.
- The selection will be based on theInterview
- Not exceeding 30 years as on the normal closing date. Not exceeding 35 years for Scheduled Castes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For Age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/11/2020 to 03/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Online Application – Start Date 16/11/2020
Online Application – Last Date 03/12/2020
Check Out More Jobs:
- MALDIVES MOH RECRUITMENT 2020 - APPLY TODAY
- MALE & FEMALE NURSES FOR OMAN MOH
- ROYAL OMAN POLICE (ROP) STAFF NURSE VACANCY 2020
- REQUIRED MALE AND FEMALE NURSES TO UK
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSES IN GERMANY
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.