National Institute of Virology Alappuzha Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 -Apply Now. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply. More details given below.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
National Institute of Virology Alappuzha Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets..NIV has announced the Project Staff Nurse Jobs in Alappuzha for GNM, ANM and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 1 Project Staff Nurse Posts Vacancies at niv.co.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of NIV Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date.
National Institute of Virology Alappuzha Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Name of Post:
- Project Staff Nurse
- Temporary Recruitment
- ICMR-National Institute of Virology Alappuzha
- Rs. 31,500/-Per Month
- 30 years
- 18th December 2020.
- Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse or ANM with any state Nursing council
- Public health hospital experience
- Working experience in field survey
- Field work for Blood sample collection from different hospitals of Kerala.
How to Apply
Candidates who fail to logon to the VC platform at the allotted date and time will not be considered. The Director, NIV, Pune reserves the right to change the date and time of the interview, selection procedure or cancel the recruitment without assigning any reasons thereto.
Application are invited for various posts under the Ad-hoc project “Clinical and Epidemiological Study of Lyme Disease : A Multi-Centric taskforce study in INDIA” at ICMR-National Institute Of Virology Kerala Unit, E-Block, Govt. TDMC. Hospital Complex, Vandanam, Alappuzha–05, Last date for receipt of application 18th December 2020.
Check Out More Jobs:
- OMAN MOH STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- AIIMS NURSES VACANCY 2020
- STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN HOSNA MEDICAL CARE, RIYADH
- Dialysis Staff Nurse to Qatar - Apply Now
- Endoscopy Nurse For Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.