NURSES REQUIRED FOR REPUTED HOSPITALS, MEDICAL COMPLEX AND CLINICS IN SAUDI ARABIA. INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY. MORE DETAILS GIVEN BELOW.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
Nurses Required for Reputed hospitals, Medical Complex & Clinics in Saudi Arabia. Qualified BSc and GNM Nurses can Apply. Salary SAR 4700 /4100 /3900 + Other Benefits. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply. More details given below.
Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country in Western Asia constituting the vast majority of the Arabian Peninsula. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia’s capital and main financial hub, is on a desert plateau in the country’s center. Business district landmarks include the 302m-high Kingdom Centre, with a sky bridge connecting 2 towers, and 267m-high Al Faisaliah Centre, with a glass-globe summit. In the historical Deira district, Masmak Fort marks the site of the 1902 raid that gave the Al Sauds control of Riyadh.
NURSES REQUIRED FOR SAUDI ARABIA
Name of Post :
- Staff Nurses
Job Location :
- Saudi Arabia
- Reputed hospitals, Medical Complex & Clinics in Saudi Arabia
- BSc / GNM Nursing
- Min 2 Year
- 4700 / 4100 /3900 SAR
- Required in large numbers
- Fast track deployment in 3-4 weeks available
- 2 years contract
- 21 days annual leave
- Accommodation, Transport,
- Council Registration assistance,
- 24 x 7 support care system,
- Medical cover and insurance provided
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CV & Documents to Below mentioned Email.
Email: [email protected]
RAJAB MANPOWER CONSULTANTS
Rajab Manpower is an Indian Govt approved Recruitment firm specialized in placing workforce to Middle East and Europe in all major verticals.
Check Out More Jobs:
- OMAN MOH STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- AIIMS NURSES VACANCY 2020
- STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN HOSNA MEDICAL CARE, RIYADH
- Dialysis Staff Nurse to Qatar - Apply Now
- Endoscopy Nurse For Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.