URGENTLY REQUIRED MALE AND FEMALE NURSES TO ABU DHABI - COVID DUTY. INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY. MORE DETAILS GIVEN BELOW.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
Urgently Required Male and Female Nurses to Abu Dhabi for COVID Duty. Qualified BSC and GNM Nurses can Apply. Selected candidates Emergency Departure. Interested candidates can apply with or without HAAD. More details given below.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls. Beneath white-marble domes, the vast Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque features an immense Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41,000 worshipers.
MALE AND FEMALE NURSES TO ABU DHABI - COVID DUTY
Name of Post :
- Staff Nurses
- Dental Nurse
- Derma Care Nurse
- Laser Tech ( Nurses)
- Occupational Therapist
- Male & Female
Job Location :
- Abu Dhabi
Type of Duty :
- Covid Duty
- BSc / GNM / ANM
- FRESHERS CAN APPLY
- 4000 - 4500 AED (NON DHA & HAAD)
- 4500 - 6000 AED (DHA & HAAD CLEARED)
- With or Without DHA can Apply.
Note : DHA & HAAD CLEARED CANDIDATES PERMANENT AFTER 6 MONTHS
- READY VISA WITH APPROVED JOB ORDER
- NEXT WEEK FLIGHT
- 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
- VISITING VISA
- EMERGENCY DEPARTURE
- NO FOOD & ACCOMMODATION
- 1ST BATCH JOINING NEXT THURSDAY
- LARGE NO OF VACANCY
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CV to below email.
Contact : +91-8943542160, +91-7736645604,
Check Out More Jobs:
- OMAN MOH STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- AIIMS NURSES VACANCY 2020
- STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN HOSNA MEDICAL CARE, RIYADH
- Dialysis Staff Nurse to Qatar - Apply Now
- Endoscopy Nurse For Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.