West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Staff Nurse Recruitment-2021-6114 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. more details given below.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to provide proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical and other Staff belonging to various categories at different level, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted "West Bengal Health Recruitment Board".The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor..
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and General Duty Medical Officer. WBHRB has thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, Nursing, and MBBS qualifications..Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen for recruitment to the Post of Staff Nurse, Grade II under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Only online registration & submission of Application will be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) between 17.03.2021 to 26.03.2021 (Before 8 PM).
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment-2021
Name of Job:
- Staff Nurse, Grade II
- West Bengal
No of Vacancies:
Type of Job:
- Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
- Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal
- 26.03.2021 (Before 8 PM).
- Basic Pay – Rs.29,800/-(with higher initial) at entry point in Pay Matrix Level-9 of WBS(ROPA) Rules, 2019. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
- (a) General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council. (b) Registration Certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council. (c) Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
- Candidates must submit the online application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty) only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 39 years on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, & other Backward Classes as per Government Rules or Orders issued from time to time.
How to Apply
Click on Apply Now - > Register, if you are a new user..After registration log in with Reg No. and Password..Fill out complete details in the application form..Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates..Pay the application fee.Finally, submit the online application form.
Application Link: Click Here
Official notification: Click Here
Check Out More Jobs:
- OMAN MOH STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- AIIMS NURSES VACANCY 2020
- STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN HOSNA MEDICAL CARE, RIYADH
- Dialysis Staff Nurse to Qatar - Apply Now
- Endoscopy Nurse For Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.