STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN ARMED FORCES HOSPITAL (MOD) - ABAHA, SAUDI ARABIA. INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY. MORE DETAILS GIVEN BELOW.
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
Urgently Required female Staff Nurse for Armed Force Hospital ( MOD), Abaha, Saudi Arabia. Qualified BSc female Nurses can Apply. CV Selection Only. Need minimum 2 year Experience. Muslim and Christian Nurses only need to Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. More details given below.
Abha is the capital city of Aseer Province near the Red Sea in southwest Saudi Arabia. It’s known for the craggy mountains of Aseer National Park, which is home to birds, dense juniper forests and the towering Jabal Soodah peak. At the heart of downtown Abha is the restored mud-walled Shada Castle, now a handicrafts museum. Nearby, the Al-Muftaha district has stone houses and a weekly market with crafts and curios.
STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN ARMED FORCES HOSPITAL (MOD)
Name of Post :
- Staff Nurses (F)
Job Location :
- Abaha, Saudi Arabia
- Armed Force Hospital (Saudi MOD)
- BSc Nursing
- Min 2 Year
- 4600 - 5700 SR
Mode of Selection :
- CV Selection/ Skype Interview
Note : Muslim & Christian Candidates can Apply
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can Send their Resume to below mentioned Email
Contact:- +91-8882051152 / +91-7678684252
Check Out More Jobs:
- OMAN MOH STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- AIIMS NURSES VACANCY 2020
- STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN HOSNA MEDICAL CARE, RIYADH
- Dialysis Staff Nurse to Qatar - Apply Now
- Endoscopy Nurse For Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.