- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
The Centre also pursues research and development activities in associated areas like propellants, solid propulsion technology, aerodynamics, aero structural and aero thermal fields, avionics, polymers and composites, guidance, control & simulation, computer and information, mechanical engineering, aerospace mechanisms, vehicle integration and testing, space ordnance, chemicals and materials. Systems reliability and quality assurance of all aspects of engineering and operations are studied and evaluated to the levels of perfection required in each field.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has announced the latest employment notification of Nurse & Catering Supervisor Jobs for 02 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in GNM, Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduation are eligible to apply for this VSSC Recruitment 2021. Hopefuls who have the desire to get placed in the public sector jobs must take the chance to apply for this recruitment drive by applying before 7th April 2021.
VSSC Thiruvananthapuram Staff Nurse Recruitment.
Name of Post :
- 01 (UR-01)
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
Salary (Per Month):
- 53,700/- INR
Points to Remember:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue
Last Date to Apply:
- 7th April 2021
- Minimum age is 18 years for all posts.
- Maximum age is 35 years for all posts.
- First Class Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Providing nursing care to patients, maintaining records and reports. Attending various standby duties like launch duty, space week duty, mock drill etc. Taking care of patients in emergency room and observation rooms. Standby duty in the field.
- There will be a non-refundable application fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only) for each application. Fee may be paid online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking only through Integrated SBI ePay facility. No other mode of payment will be acceptable and the fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply
Applications will be received through on-line only. All further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/VSSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the VSSC website from time to time. Submission of on-line applications in the website http://www.vssc.gov.in will be open from 1000 hours on 24.03.2021 to 1700 hours on 07.04.2021. The candidates registered under National Career Service (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.Upon on-line registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Check Out More Jobs:
- NURSES TO UK - FREE RECRUITMENT
- KING SALMAN ARMED FORCES HOSPITAL STAFF NURSES
- STAFF NURSE VACANCY IN DR. SULEIMAN AL HABIB HOSPITAL
- STAFF NURSES TO DUBAI HOSPITALS
- AL HAMADI HOSPITAL RIYADH STAFF NURSES
For latest Nursing and Paramedical vacancies also you can subscribe to this website, you can press CTRL+D to save as the bookmark to check the latest updates.