- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 01
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 02
- NCLEX RN Practice Questions And Answers – 03
The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sport in India..Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization under the Administrative control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, NewDelhi-110003. SAI has established 23 National Centres of Excellence across the country for training of young and elite athletes in various disciplines. These NCOEs are funded for several items inter- alia Sports Science staff through Khelo India Scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. SAI LNCPE invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement in the discipline of Nursing Assistant on contract basis at various SAI Centers.Sports Authority of India invites online application for Nursing Assistant on contract basis.
Thiruvananthapuram (or Trivandrum) is the capital of the southern Indian state of Kerala. It's distinguished by its British colonial architecture and many art galleries. It’s also home to Kuthira Malika (or Puthen Malika) Palace, adorned with carved horses and displaying collections related to the Travancore royal family, whose regional capital was here from the 18th–20th centuries.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) Nurse Recruitment 2021
Name of Post :
- Nursing Assistant
- Thiruvananthapuram and Alappuzha.
- Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Numbers of Vacancies:
- 03 No's
Type of Job :
- Only Temporary Post
Last Date for Apply:
- Rs 25,000/- (Annual Increment @ 7% (maximum) may be considered subject to satisfactory performance.)
- 1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university/Board.
- 2. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
- The candidate must not have attained 40 years of age as on the closing date of advertisement.
- DATE OF OPENING ONLINE REGISTRATION: 21.04.2021
- DATE OF CLOSING ONLINE REGISTRATION: 12.05.2021
- The initial place of posting shall be NCOE, Thiruvananthapuram and
Alappuzha. However, SAI reserves the right to transfer the selected
candidates anywhere in India.
How To Apply
The candidate has to apply only online on email id -email@example.com with subject line “Application for Nursing Assistant”. Applications through other means will not be accepted. Detailed advertisement and application form are available in the website https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/ &https://www.lncpe.gov.in/
- a.Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- b.Before registering /submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess a valid E-mail Id.
- c.The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.
ATTACHMENT OF DOCUMENTS: -THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL CERTIFICATES/ DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SELF ATTESTED, SCANNED AND UPLOADED STRICTLY IN THE ORDER MENTIONED BELOW ALL COMPILED IN A SINGLE PDF FILE.
- a)Application form as per format enclosed.
- b)Document for DOB.
- c)Certificate of Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognizeduniversity/Board.
- d)Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses)
- e)Work experience Certificate (Appointment/Offer letters will not be accepted).
- f)No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
NOTE: Non self-attested documents will be rejected
Last Date for Apply:12.05.2021
Official Notification : Click Here
Official Link: Click Here
Check Out More Jobs:
- STAFF NURSES FOR SAUDI MOD
- NURSING TUTOR KERALA PSC JOB
- STAFF NURSE TO BAHRAIN
- AIIMS DELHI STAFF NURSE VACANCY
- COVID DUTY HYDERABAD