Registered Nurse Al Noor Hospital Khalifa Hospital Branch
About the CompanyMediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, one of the world’s largest listed acute hospital operators, with three operating platforms in Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia), Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates.
During February 2016, Mediclinic International combined with Al Noor Hospitals Group, with operations mainly in Abu Dhabi, to create an enlarged Mediclinic group now boasting 73 hospitals and 43 clinics. Mediclinic Middle East operates five hospitals and 38 clinics with more than 600 inpatient beds in the United Arab Emirates.
As a registered Nurse you will be responsible for rendering professional nursing care to patients within an assigned unit of
the hospital, such nursing care is an integral part of the patient care plan, working in conjunction with the medical staff and
according to policies and procedures of the hospital.
Your responsibilities will be but not limited to the following:
- Establishes priorities of care, nursing actions and desired outcomes in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates good communication skills, interacts effectively with patients, visitors and other staff Ensures annualcompetencies are current.
- Keeps own knowledge/skills updated.
- Attends meetings pertinent to department.
- Follows hospital policies and procedures.
- Works with in the UAE Nursing Professional Code of Conduct
- Reports unsafe practice to Head of Nursing / Nursing Supervisor
- Monitors the hemodynamic status of the patients
- Conducts ongoing assessment of patients.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention
- Initiates and assists in emergency resuscitative measures
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family and client facility staff.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient's and family’s diversity,preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Must have a valid Registered Nurse License in UAE or should be exempted from the HAAD exam.
- Must have the required educational background + 2 years experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to efficiently work under pressure.
- Must be able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Competent problem solving skills.
- Organized and methodical good general health and fitness
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to varied age-specific patient populations.
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability for job performance.
- Maintains an effective rapport with patients, visitors, physicians, subordinates and others.
Apply Online Click Here
For genuine and timely CENTRAL govt, STATE govt and ABROAD hospital staff nurse vacancy notifications hit a like at our facebook page viz www.facebook.com/world4nurses or join our fb groupNursesworld.com