REGISTERED NURSES TO KUWAIT (DIRECT RECRUITMENT )
- Job code: R01-D17
- Publish Date: 07/04/2016
- Department : Nursing Administration
Clinical and technical skills pertaining to the area of expertise: scrubbing and circulating for a wide range of surgical procedures, excellent people skills, good communication and observation, ability to answer questions and offer advice,happy to work as a part of a team, dealing with emotionally charged situations,comfortable working in a multinational environment
- Able to assess and monitor patients under anesthesia
- Proficient in operating equipment required for patient care.
- Proficient in maintaining aseptic technique.
- Proficient in adult, pediatric and neonatal resuscitation.
- Assist Registrars, Anesthesiologists, and Consultants with assessments and procedures.
- Prepares equipment, medication, and machinery needed to provide anesthesia.
- Prepare, maintain, transport and clean equipment required for nursing care of patients.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for OR area.
- Provide for patient and family psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs.
For genuine and timely CENTRAL govt, STATE govt and ABROAD hospital staff nurse vacancy notifications hit a like at our facebook page viz www.facebook.com/world4nurses or join our fb groupNursesworld.com