Registered Adaptation Nurse Programme
Job Reference: 438-LT7077
Employer:Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustDepartment
Employer:Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustDepartment:NursingLocation:Preston and Chorley, Preston and ChorleySalary:£15,404 to £18,157 per an. Are you an overseas registered nurse, residing in the UK and looking for the opportunity and support to become a Registered Nurse in the UK? We are offering a fantastic opportunity to support you through your journey to register with the NMC.
Job Reference: 438-LT7077
Employer:Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustDepartment:NursingLocation:Preston and Chorley, Preston and ChorleySalary:£15,404 to £18,157 per an
Please note that all our applications are processed through another system and applications made via NHSJobs will be transferred into this system automatically. You can follow the progress of your application by registering an account at trac.jobs or by contacting the recruitment team on 01257 247000 (option 1).
**Previous Applicants Need Not Apply**
Are you an overseas registered nurse, residing in the UK and looking for the opportunity and support to become a Registered Nurse in the UK? We are offering a fantastic opportunity to support you through your journey to register with the NMC.
----------------------------------------------Check Out Latest Jobs
- UK hospital Direct recruitment for nurses from Overseas
- Required Staff Nurses for KOC Kuwait
- BAHRAIN MINISTRY OF INTERIOR -RECRUITING STAFF NURSE
----------------------------------------------Successful applicants will be offered a contract as a Health Care Assistant, Band 2, but will be kept supernumerary on the wards so that you can acquire the skills of a nurse within 12 months. We will provide you with the necessary training to complete the relevant NMC examinations, and we have developed a timetable of study to help you achieve your goal. On successful completion of the course we will offer you a permanent Staff Nurse position with the Trust.
• Support you to complete IELTS Level 7 in all four disciplines
• Provide training to prepare for the NMC OSCE and CBT examinations
• Provide financial support to complete the IELTS, OSCE and CBT
• We will give you travel expenses to the test centres
• Provide you with financial support for your NMC application pack and NMC registration fee
• Guarantee a permanent band 5 post at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on completing your registration with NMC
• You will need to have a passion for nursing
• We will not be able to support candidates that require a Tier 2 visa
• Able to meet the NMC eligibility criteria: further information can be found on the NMC website- included in ‘further links’
• The ability to work full time, 37.5 hours, in the first 12 months
• An agreement to remain with the Trust for a minimum of 2 years following your registration with the NMC.
Must be able to start the Programme on 14th August 2017.
You must complete the application form and then your application will be screened. If you pass the screening process you will be required to attend an IELTS pre-assessment on 3rd July 2017 at Preston's College. Candidates who meet the marking criteria will then be invited for an interview on 12th July 2017. If you do not meet the marking criteria, unfortunately you will not proceed to interview.
Please note that we cannot conduct interviews over the telephone or Skype.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Christine Shepherd, Clinical Project Manager on 01772 522766
Detailed Notification – Click HereIf you are successful in obtaining a position with our Trust which involves working with patients, you will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check. As a registered body with the DBS, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust will conduct the administration of this application on your behalf and the cost will be recovered from your salary, either as a one-off payment or over 3 months. Currently the charges made by the Disclosure and Barring Service are - Standard DBS check £30.20 and Enhanced DBS check £48.20. The level of check required depends on the role that you have been offered.
Successful applicants will be contacted by e-mail. Please ensure that email addresses are provided for your referees wherever possible
The NHS Constitution outlines what staff working in the NHS can expect from their employer and what is expected of you. Lancashire Teaching Hospitals is committed to the NHS Values and Pledges as expressed in the Constitution.
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. An interview is guaranteed to any applicant with a disability who meets the essential criteria of the person specification.
If you have any difficulty applying on line, please contact the Recruitment Team.
NO UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING COMPANY APPROACHES.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information.
Check Out More Jobs:
- NHM Recruitment for Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician - Notification 2017
- Required Staff Nurses for KOC Kuwait
- Royal Melbourne Hospital Recruitment Australia
- Hiring Male Nurses to Dubai
- Kerala PSC Domestic Nursing Recruitment 2017
- How Nurses can join in Indian Military Nursing Service.
For genuine and timely CENTRAL govt, STATE govt and ABROAD hospital staff nurse vacancy notifications hit a like at our facebook page viz www.facebook.com/world4nurses or join our fb group Nursesworld.com